I was in a motorcycle accident will PIP pay for my bills and lost wages?
If you chose to buy personal injury protection (PIP) coverage for your motorcycle, then PIP will kick in and cover medical bills and even lost wages. However, most motorcycle insurance policies that are sold in Kentucky do not include PIP unless you specifically ask for it.
If you do not have PIP coverage, it means that the $10,000 available under it for lost wages and medical bills is not available. Without PIP, your health insurance assumes the expenses.
Other Motorcycle Accident FAQs:
- Are motorcycle crashes considered different than accidents involving two cars?
- Do I have to have UN/UIM coverage on my motorcycle?
- Do I need a motorcycle accident lawyer?
- Do Kentucky motorcyclists have to have insurance?
- How long does a motorcycle accident case take?
- How long does a motorcycle insurance claim take?
- I was in a motorcycle accident will PIP pay for my bills and lost wages?
- I was in a motorcycle hit-and-run accident, what are my options?
Marty fought for me when the insurance company denied my claim. We sued and got the insurance limits.