How do I get on-the-job after my accident?

How do I get on-the-job after my accident?

After you have given notice of your injury to your employer, benefits arising as a result of the accident and sustained injuries must be provided within a reasonable time frame. According to Kentucky workers’ compensation law and companion regulations encoded for the Department of Workers Claims, failure to provide benefits in a timely manner is a violation of the law.

Once you notify your employer about your injury, they are required to provide you with a claim form. Fill out the form, sign and date it. Return the completed form to your employer. Only after submitting your claim will you be able to receive compensation benefits.

If you have questions or an uncertain about the process contact an attorney at Hessig & Pohl in Louisville, Kentucky. Our workers’ compensation attorneys may be reached at (502) 777-1111.

Other Workers’ Compensation FAQs:

Marty fought for me when the insurance company denied my claim. We sued and got the insurance limits.


Louisville personal injury lawyer