Here’s What to Know If You’re a Witness in a Deposition
Here are common questions regarding depositions, such as what kind of questions you will be asked, and how you should answer. There are also seven tips that will give you confidence and help you be comfortable when giving your deposition.
Other Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I sue Uber/Lyft for a car accident involving one of their drivers?
- Do I need a lawyer if I’ve been injured in an Uber or Lyft vehicle?
- Here’s What to Know If You’re a Witness in a Deposition
- I read that there are actually some exceptions to the no-fault system? What are they?
- I was involved in an accident with an Uber driver and my insurance company said I have no-fault insurance. What does that mean?
- My neighbor was recently in an accident with an Uber driver and his attorney talked to him about Kentucky’s pure comparative statute. What does that mean?
- My son was involved in a minor car accident with an Uber driver. Do I really need to hire an Uber accident lawyer?
- What do I do if I’m in a car accident with an Uber or Lyft vehicle?
- What if my Uber/Lyft driver is at fault in the car crash?
Marty fought for me when the insurance company denied my claim. We sued and got the insurance limits.